Event Planning and Organizing
Inviting Visitors to “like” your church connects them to your church.
Helps Members invite their friends in their social circle painlessly via an event.
Sharing Updates and Announcements
The pastor can share insights about the sermon or his/her blog can be imported.
- Log in to your Facebook account (if you don’t have one, it takes five seconds to sign up for a free account), then go to Facebook.com/pages/create.php.
- On the “Create a Page” screen, select the category and subcategories your page will fit into. Peruse all the subcategories to determine the one that best describes your page.
- Name your page; choose wisely so people can find it. Think about character length. Click “Publish” when you are ready for the page to go live.
- Choose a picture that represents your church, add some content in the status box and select any other adminstrators in the settings area.
- Once you create a page and garner 25“fans,” get a username for your page: Facebook.com/Username. Usernames turn long URLS into memorable ones. Then use that URL everywhere to tell everyone about your church’s new Facebook page!
Does your church have a Facebook page? How do you use it?